We hire great people – smart, hardworking, and dedicated. That is true in every part of our organization, whether you are talking about our professional drivers and warehouse associates, or members of our inventory, information technology, finance, customer service, strategic sourcing, equipment solutions, human resources or program management teams.
NDCP employs over 1,700 individuals nationwide, working at our headquarters in Duluth, Georgia, nine regional distribution centers and 30+ transportation domicile locations.
NDCP has created a strong, healthy culture based on valuing people. Our leadership and team members work well together, building direct, open lines of communication. Feedback is actively sought and acted upon throughout our organization. For example, insights shared by drivers helped us design truck wraps that reinforce the brands we support, improving safety and visibility during deliveries.
Our Culture of Accountability ensures we have a positive, effective work environment focused on continuous improvement. Highlighting each employee’s strong contribution to the business, our culture reinforces the importance of open lines of communication and feedback to ensure everyone is aligned on shared company goals.
Learn more about NDCP’s Culture of Accountability:
We offer competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits. Our comprehensive offerings include:
- Affordable healthcare coverage options
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Group Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off for Vacation. Discretionary, Sick Pay and Holiday Pay
- Education Discounts at Southern New Hampshire University
- Fitness and Wellness Discount and Reimbursement Program
- Employee purchase discounts programs
- Employee apparel program